Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern your use of the GreeksInternational.com website, including all content, data, and materials available or generated on the website (“Website”) provided by GreeksInternational.com:
BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON, YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE TO AND CONSENT TO BE BOUND BY ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. Should you object to any term or condition, or any subsequent modifications or become dissatisfied with the Website in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Website. GreeksInternational.com has the right but is not obligated, to strictly enforce any term or condition through self-help, active investigation, litigation, and prosecution.
Users of the Website are granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to access and use the Website from time to time made available to you. This license is not a sale of the information contained on the Website. Only individuals authorized by GreeksInternational.com may access and use the Website.
The information provided on the Website is for informational purposes only and used as-is.
- GreeksInternational.com does not recommend or endorse any company or professional, specific brand of products, services, procedures, or other information that appears or that may be advertised on the Website. By providing advertising and links to other sites, GreeksInternational.com does not guarantee, approve, or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link or advertising indicate any association with, or endorsement by, the linked site and the GreeksInternational.com website. GreeksInternational.com has no control over and makes no warranty or guarantee regarding, the quality, usability, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the services or items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings or the ability of providers or sellers to sell services or items or honor their promotions.
- You can review businesses and comment on the Website. In order to make reviews and comments useful and interesting, the following guidelines have been established for comment users:
- Post material that is relevant to users of GreeksInternational.com.
- Do not post threatening, harassing, defamatory or libelous material.
- Do not make false or misleading statements.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright, patent, trademark, or intellectual property rights of another.
- Do not post information that is confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Do not post material that is obscene, distasteful, vulgar, or contains any pornography as determined in our sole discretion.
- Do not post material that is otherwise objectionable.
- GreeksInternational.com will not accept responsibility for information posted in the reviews and comments. It is not GreeksInternational.com’s policy to delete reviews and comments; however, GreeksInternational.com reserves the right to remove reviews and comments or not post reviews and comments entirely at its discretion. Please note that once you post a review or comment, it becomes part of the public conversation.
- GreeksInternational.com does not claim ownership rights in your reviews or comments. You grant GreeksInternational.com a license solely to enable GreeksInternational.com to use any reviews or comments you supply GreeksInternational.com so that GreeksInternational.com is not violating any rights you might have. You grant GreeksInternational.com a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable right to exercise the copyright, publicity, database and other intellectual property rights you have in the reviews or comments, in any media now known or not currently known. You agree to allow GreeksInternational.com to store or re-format your reviews or comments on GreeksInternational.com and display your reviews or comments on GreeksInternational.com in any way as GreeksInternational.com chooses.
- © 22020 GreeksInternational.com. All rights reserved. All right, title, and interest, including all patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and confidential information and other intellectual property rights (the “Rights”), in the Website (in both print and machine-readable forms) belong to GreeksInternational.com. You acquire no proprietary interest in the Website. You shall not reproduce, copy, disseminate, create derivative works of the Website, or in any manner violate or attempt to impair the Rights of GreeksInternational.com in the Website. Unless otherwise noted, other GreeksInternational.com graphics, logos, designs, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names may be registered trademarks, trademarks or trade dress of GreeksInternational.com in the U.S. and/or other countries. GreeksInternational.com’ trademarks and trade dress may not be used, including as part of trademarks and/or as part of domain names or email addresses, in connection with any product or service in any manner that is likely to cause confusion.
- Advertisers have trademarks that may be shown on the Website. These trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
- You may not use the Website for or in connection with the offering of any third-party product or service not authorized or approved by GreeksInternational.com. You may not use any direct link, page scraper, robot, crawler, index, spider, or another automatic device program, algorithm, or methodology to access, copy, acquire information or use the Website.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- The term of this Agreement begins upon the use of the Website and shall continue in effect for as long as you use the Website.
- GreeksInternational.com reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and for any reason including, but not limited to, breach or suspected breach of any of the terms of these Terms and Conditions by you. Upon termination by GreeksInternational.com, you must immediately cease using the Website. You may also terminate this Agreement at any time by ceasing use of the Website. GreeksInternational.com may terminate your access to the Website for any reason, in its sole discretion. GreeksInternational.com may also suspend or discontinue the Website without notice.
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, AND GREEKSINTERNATIONAL.COM HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF ACCURACY, OF QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS. GREEKSINTERNATIONAL.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE OPERATION OF THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. GREEKSINTERNATIONAL.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ERRORS, OMISSIONS, VIRUSES, DELAYS OR INTERRUPTIONS IN THE WEBSITE CAUSED BY ANY REASON, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR FAILURE TO ACT OF GREEKSINTERNATIONAL.COM. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE WEBSITE MAY BECOME UNAVAILABLE DUE TO ANY NUMBER OF FACTORS INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERIODIC SYSTEM MAINTENANCE, SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED, ACTS OF GOD, TECHNICAL FAILURE OF THE WEBSITE, OR DELAY OR DISRUPTION ATTRIBUTABLE TO VIRUSES, DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACKS, OR ANY OTHER CAUSE REASONABLY BEYOND THE CONTROL OF GREEKSINTERNATIONAL.COM.
- THE WEBSITE COMPILES INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES AND GREEKSINTERNATIONAL.COM GIVES NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE AS TO THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED TO GREEKSINTERNATIONAL.COM OR GREEKSINTERNATIONAL.COM’ REPRODUCTION THEREOF.
- GREEKSINTERNATIONAL.COM SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS’ FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEBSITE, OR THE FAILURE OF GREEKSINTERNATIONAL.COM TO PERFORM, REGARDLESS OF ANY NEGLIGENCE OF GREEKSINTERNATIONAL.COM.
- These general terms and conditions may be changed by GreeksInternational.com immediately upon notice. Continued use of the Website following any change constitutes acceptance of the change.
- The failure of GreeksInternational.com to enforce any provision hereof shall not constitute or be construed as a waiver of such provision or of the right to enforce it at a later time. You may not assign your rights to use the Website without the prior written consent of GreeksInternational.com.
- If you believe your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please notify Company’s agent for notice of claims of copyright or other intellectual property infringement (“Agent”), at
- By email: info@GreeksInternational.com
- Please provide our Agent with the following Notice:
- Identify the material on GreeksInternational.com that you claim is infringing, with enough detail so that we may locate it on the website;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you declaring under penalty of perjury that (1) the above information in your Notice is accurate, and (2) that you are the owner of the copyright interest involved or that you are authorized to act on behalf of that owner;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address; and
- Your physical or electronic signature.
- GreeksInternational.com will remove the infringing posting(s), subject to the procedures outlined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). If you do not receive a response from Company within 10 days of submitting a complaint, please email info@GreeksInternational.com to confirm that your original complaint was received.
- Each party hereto shall be excused from liability to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from delays caused by acts of God, fires, floods, strikes, work stoppages, controls or regulation of federal, state, or local governments, or other causes beyond its reasonable control.
- THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE DEEMED TO BE MADE AND EXECUTED IN RANDALL COUNTY, TEXAS, AND SHALL BE GOVERNED BY, CONSTRUED AND ENFORCED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF TEXAS, EXCLUSIVE OF CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISIONS. THE EXCLUSIVE FORUM FOR ANY SUITS, CLAIMS, OR CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY FROM THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SHALL BE A COURT HAVING COMPETENT JURISDICTION IN RANDALL COUNTY, TEXAS, AND THE PARTIES HEREBY CONSENT TO JURISDICTION FOR SUCH PURPOSES.